We’re always looking for smart, motivated, team-oriented people for positions in account services, creative, interactive and operations. If you are interested in working for nFusion but didn’t find a job match in the open positions listed above, please submit your résumé to our talent pool for possible future job openings.
Our Account services team is responsible for working with clients and internal teams to develop and execute customer engagement frameworks for campaigns and projects through understanding business and campaign goals, objectives, budget, target audience and competitive analysis. Account service is responsible for building strong/lasting relationships with clients and ensuring agency activity is executed with efficiency.
We are looking for marketing agecny experience, specifically digital and interactive. Must be outgoing, highly organized account professional from junior to senior level to handle the day-to-day coordination of agency activities and client contact on one or more accounts. Duties include helping to lead internal teams in the development of strategic marketing plans and strategies for assigned clients and coordinate projects with internal agency departments. The ideal candidates will have agency experience and a strong aptitude for prioritization of project requirements, analytical thinking and strategic initiatives. These positions require a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy. NOTE: Business development strategy is desired, but direct sales experience is not applicable.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Requires bachelor’s degree in advertising or marketing or equivalent experience
- Requires interest and experience in the digital, interactive, and online social media space
- Requires experience in a client-facing position at an agency or equivalent client-side marketing experience
- Excellent understanding of integrated marketing strategies
- Strong project management skills
- Must be a confident self-starter, a team player, an innovative problem solver and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Needs to be attentive to detail, resourceful, work well under pressure and have strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required; MS Project and Visio experience a plus
nFusion is an integrated marketing agency that combines the insight of a marketing consultancy, the creativity of an advertising agency and the expertise of an interactive firm to deliver distinctive, holistic marketing campaigns that produce real, measurable results. We will respond to qualified candidates as quickly as possible. No phone calls please.
nFusion does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and nFusion will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.