Idea-driven strategists. Business-minded creatives. Digital-native technologists. All working (and living) in harmony. We embrace change, challenge the status quo and love breakfast tacos. We work collaboratively, value each others’ unique perspectives and deliver results — all while having a good time.
To get an even better look at who we are and what makes us tick, stop by our Facebook page.
We’re always looking for inspiring people to help us create inspiring work. Care to join us? Check out the open positions below and submit your résumé.
- Contract Accounts Payable Clerk
- Contract/ Freelance Designers
- Contract/ Freelance Motion Graphic Designers
- Contract/ Freelance Video Editor
- Contract/Freelance Interactive Designers
- Director of Analytics
- Spring/Summer 2016 Internships
- Sr Content Studio Producer
At nFusion, we take care of our employees. Benefits include:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- nFusion 401(k) plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and personal time
Our benefits package goes beyond the basics by offering these progressive programs:
- Community Involvement Program
nFusion offers paid time off each calendar year for employees to participate as volunteers in the non-profit organizations of their choice.
- New Parent Return-to-Work Program
We understand that the transition back to work is often challenging for new parents. nFusion offers eligible new moms and dads the option of phasing back to work on a part-time basis for a specified period of time based on their tenure with the agency.
- Employee and Client Referral Bonuses
nFusion awards bonuses to employees that help the agency by referring successful job candidates or new accounts.
- Wellness Program
nFusion rewards employees who participate in designated healthy activities with a paid “Well Day” off of work. nFusion is a Certified Partner with the Austin Mayor’s Fitness Council.