I have received some great suggestions from far and wide on books about leadership and change. Here are five books based on lessons from the past to add to the previous list.
- Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- The Founding Fathers on Leadership: Classic Teamwork in Changing Times by Donald T. Phillips
- Martin Luther King, Jr., on Leadership: Inspiration and Wisdom for Challenging Times by Donald T. Phillips
- Lincoln on Leadership: Executive Strategies for Tough Times by Donald T. Phillips
- A Higher Purpose: Profiles in Presidential Courage by Thomas J. Whalen
Do you have a historical favorite to add?