We marketers must continually adapt to the rapidly changing technological landscape. As technology renders revered traditional tools less relevant, connecting with audiences sometimes feels like a Sisyphean task. There are marketers out there however that are up for the challenge. We here at nFusion value knowhow and spirit it takes to be a successful modern marketer. We developed The Cojones Awards to recognize marketers who disrupted the status quo and embraced modern marketing. Nominations from our advisory panel showcase marketing change agents who have shown courage, ingenuity and spirit in delivering remarkable results for their organizations.
This year, we are happy to introduce a diverse panel of judges for the Cojones Awards. They are:
- Pete Krainik, Founder and CEO, The CMO Club
- Sheryl Pattek, VP and Principal Analyst serving CMO Professionals at Forrester Research
- Caren Fleit, Senior Client Partner, Leader, Global Marketing Center of Expertise at Korn Ferry
- Rishi Dave, CMO at Dun & Bradstreet
- Rob Malcolm, Chairman of the Board for the American Marketing Association
- Jennifer Rooney, Editor, CMO Network, Forbes
We’ve asked our advisory panel of judges to select five nominees for five different categories:
- Inspire: to build authentic brands with a sense of purpose
- Be Bold: to disrupt the status quo and break out of the sea of sameness
- Connect: to deliver meaningful, cross-channel customer experiences
- Innovate: to implement new ways of engaging customers living a digital lifestyle
- Transform: to build organizational capabilities to become modern marketers
We look forward to honoring this year’s winners at the annual Cojones Awards ceremony on March 12, 2016.