We all know that B2B marketers today are under increasing scrutiny to demonstrate contribution to pipeline, improve campaign effectiveness, and generate higher returns on their marketing investments.
In order to accomplish these objectives, more and more marketers have adopted predictive marketing analytics to gain insights into their audiences buying behavior and identify priority accounts that have the highest propensity to purchase.
The challenge is putting this intelligence into actionable sales and marketing programs. Connecting the data to make meaningful connections with relevant content is where the true competitive advantage lies.
But with so much noise around ABM and machine learning, it’s hard for marketers to know where to begin and how best to leverage those insights to accelerate growth.
nFusion Demand Generation powered by Predictive Marketing Analytics
nFusion partners with 6Sense, the leader in predictive marketing analytics, to turn predictive intelligence into highly-focused targeting paired with personalized content that fuels demand.
We accomplish this through the four steps to demand generation success:
Step 1: Audience Insights
- Determine ideal customer profile criteria
- Define the buyer personas and use predictive intelligence to map their buying journeys
- Identify key touch points and content themes for each audience at each phase of the buying process
Step 2: Demand Generation Planning
- Use predictive analytics to identify priority target accounts
- Develop connections and content plans to engage prospects and customers at key touch points with relevant messages
- Model paid media contribution to pipeline and estimate return on marketing spend across channels
- Craft messaging architectures and creative briefs to guide production of content assets
- Prepare ABM playbooks to align sales and marketing
Step 3: nFusion Dynamic Content System
- Produce high-value content assets and personalized sales intros
- Create dynamic creative ad units matched to buying stage and audience profile
- Create dynamic landing pages that adapt to audience context
- Set-up lead integration with Marketing Automation and CRM
Step 4: Demand Generation Program Execution
- Link predictive intelligence to DMP for digital targeting and computer-assisted ad buying
- Launch content syndication activities
- Establish lead management and lead scoring methodology
- Activate sales and marketing playbooks
- Optimize programs based on performance reporting by audience, channel, messaging and content
Ready to start turning predictive intelligence into demand generation success?
Contact us and lets get started!