Here is my annual Thanksgiving week reflection on what I am so thankful for:
- A family that is healthy enough and resourceful enough to act on our travel wanderlust.
- Old friends who encourage me and new friends who challenge me. You know who you are!
- CMOs who are generous enough with their time to tell me their stories and let me share them with others.
- 20 new inspiring members of the nFusion team. Your energy and enthusiasm are contagious.
- 30 team members who, through thick and thin, have kept the faith, lived our values and inspired our clients with your work.
- Clients who trust us and tell me “you have a great team.”
- The end of economy-induced paralysis. Times aren’t great, but at least they are stable again.
- Showtime and USA Network for renewing my faith that quality television is still possible.
- A golf coach who will still work with me even after his better players have success on the PGA tour.
- The next generation of The First Tee Austin leadership that is carrying the torch and impacting the lives of kids in Austin.
- As a digital “immigrant,” finally feeling comfortable in my new “country.”
What are you thankful for?